Mr. Sirapat Chaisarnseri
is a senior associate based in our Bangkok office. His areas of focus include corporate and commercial, legal research and drafting of legal documents and dealing with general real and business matters. He holds a Bachelor of Laws (Thammasat University, Bangkok).
The Registry of Signature and Document Attestation, Lawyer Council of Thailand Notarial Services Attorney
Institute of Legal Education of Thai Bar Association Barrister-at-Law
The Law Society of Thailand Lawyer License
Bachelor of Law, Thammasat University
- Providing legal advice relating corporate and commercial transactions e.g. the corporate establishment, the amendment of business structure, shareholding and capital of limited company.
- Providing legal services in area of corporate, tax, immigration service and intellectual property registration.
- Providing legal advice for foreign investors into Thailand in respect of establishing a presence in Thailand, obtaining an investment promotion, obtaining a foreign business license/foreign business certificate, obtaining visa and work permit for foreign expatriates.
- Coordinating with the Bank of Thailand and provide legal service in banking and finance issues for seeking retroactively approval to open overseas accounts and obtaining approval for repayment any drawdown from such accounts including of obtaining approval to be enforced with securities assets from the Bank of Thailand.
- Providing legal comment in various types of commercial agreement e.g. the employment agreement, hire-purchase agreement, sale and purchase agreement, surety ship agreement and technical transfer agreement etc.
- Participating in legal audit process in food and beverage business transaction connection with a requirement under Thai Laws and global policy.
- Providing legal advice concerning client’s business transactions, claim ability, advisability of prosecuting or defending lawsuits, or legal rights and obligations, and negotiate settlements of civil disputes.